The Cambium PTP 550 is a rugged carrier grade PtP Gigabit throughput solution, operating in the 5 GHz ISM spectrum and featuring the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 technology. When you purchase this product, not only will you experience its flawless throughput, you will also have the opportunity to complete your Online Certification Training, for free!
The smart technology built into the Cambium PTP 550
- Maximum throughput can be achieved with its built-in channel bonding feature, allowing you to utilize portions of the spectrum with the lowest noise-floor and aggregate these portions to create a combined channel bandwidth of up to 80 MHz, which allows the PTP 550 to achieve throughput of up to 1.4 Gbps.
- The PTP 550 is built to last with its IP67 rating and wide temperature fluctuation tolerance.
- Easily align your antenna using the GUI e-alignment configuration setup found in the graphical user interface of the PTP 550.
- Plan your network and minimize installation time with Cambium’s free LINKPlanner. The LINKPlanner allows you to simulate the link results by using free space path loss calculations as well as line of site availability.
- Users can complement the PTP 550 by managing their entire Cambium Wireless Fabric via cnMaestro, with cloud and onsite options available at no additional or recurring cost.
Click here to navigate to MiRO’s Cambium PTP 550 product page for more information.
To add value to your product solution, complete the FREE PTP 550 online course to prepare for the online certification exam, and become a Cambium Networks PTP 550 Certified Engineer. Included in this course is an introduction to the PTP 550 with Gigabit capacity, the unboxing and mounting of the product, the configuration of the device, and more.
To access the training, log in or create an account in Cambium Learning. Select the “Catalog”, and then select “PTP Backhaul” to find the PTP 550 courses mentioned above. The exam can be found in the “Certification Exams” folder.
URL for training: https://training.cambiumnetworks.com/#/login